Are you confident in your video strategy today and for the future?
It’s time to connect with your peers and Mediasite experts to learn how you can lead the way in this digital-first world and emerge ahead tomorrow.
That’s what Mediasite Experience 2021 (MSX21) is all about, and it’s coming right to your home office this year!
That’s right, we’re going virtual.
MSX is the Mediasite learning event of the year where hundreds in the meetings and events industry, healthcare, higher education and the enterprise will collaborate online to learn how to increase the impact and adoption of video in their organizations.
Whether you’re on the AV/IT side of things, an instructor, in a leadership role at an organization or school, or looking to plan an upcoming event, there is something for everyone at MSX.
This two-day, two track event will help you:
- Navigate the new virtual and hybrid event world
- Embrace the future hybrid classroom and ensure equitable education for all students
- Bring your company into the video-first world
- And ultimately emerge a leader in the age of video
You’ll have access to video best-practices, learn how to boost engagement through a screen and connect with industry leaders to develop forward-thinking strategies to make your virtual platform a success.
Plus, this is your chance to see how engaging a virtual event can be, because it is being put on by the ultimate event experts. You’ll join an immersive virtual experience via the Mediasite Events virtual platform. The Mediasite Events team has nearly 20 years of experience creating dynamic online events all over the world, providing white glove services. Join MSX and get a first-hand look at the best and most comprehensive event platform in the industry.
You can register now for just $99. That will get you a whole lot of Mediasite goodness:
- Full two-day conference ticket
- All keynotes, sessions & discussion groups
- Product demos
- Unlimited Mediasite Guru access
- On-demand access to all recorded sessions
- First-hand look at the virtual platform
- Networking galore
- One-on-One with experts